Thursday, February 01, 2007

My First Try at Maternity Pics...

Jamie & Matt asked me to take pictures for them last weekend to capture the beauty of pregnancy. I was soooo excited because I had never taken maternity pictures before, so this was all new to me!! I think they turned out really nice - I hope they think so too. Jamie's shower is this weekend and it won't be too long before Baby Carter makes his grand entrance!! We are all so excited to meet the little baby boy!! Jamie and Matt will make excellent parents - I can't wait to watch them go through all of the "new parent" experiences!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics, I'm going to cry!! They are so sweet, Holly. Great job with the shower, it was alot of fun! I can't wait to meet baby Carter. :)

Nana Mennel said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love the maternity pictures of Jamie. Jamie you look so beautiful. Holly you have found your niche. Awesome job. Love you.

auntiea said...

beautiful pics. jamie looks so beautiful! i remember when i took the pic of you when you were pregnant with ceili. seems like just a few days ago!