Friday, February 16, 2007

Precious baby girl...

Shawna, Don & Keira came in town for Jamie's shower and Don was nice enough to let us kidnap Shawna & Keira for the week after, while he went back home to Ohio. It was so nice to be able to see them every day for an entire week...such a blessing!! When I took pictures of Keira last time, she wouldn't sit still long enough to get any good pictures of her tiny parts since she was just 2 weeks old. Now that she is a little older, she stayed still long enough for her Auntie Holly to snap some photos for her Mommy and Daddy. I am in love with these photos - I wish I had done this when Ceili was this tiny! I took a few more pictures of Mommy & baby too...so precious!! Keira is such a beautiful baby - I can't get enough of her!! I am getting anxious for them to come in town again...I can't stand not seeing them for weeks at a time. I love them all, and this little girl definitely has a special place in my heart!!


4 comments:

Nana Mennel said...

What cute little baby parts!!! I love it. Shawna and Keira look so beautiful.

auntiea said...

Hol, these pictures are beautiful of little miss keira. Im sure she makes your work easy by being so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Holly, You are truly very talented. These pictures are beautiful... XOXO, Jenni

Shawna said...

Hol,

I love these photos....can't wait to see them on my walls! You did an awesome job...love you!