Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just a week late...

Here are some pictures from our Valentine's Day. Ceili "helped" me make Daddy cupcakes on Tuesday since it was a snow day from work. I thought we better do it on Tuesday since I didn't know how much time we would have Wednesday when I got home from work - then I ended up not going in to work on Wednesday either. Oh well...Justin didn't care which day we made them! We actually made them in these heart-shaped cupcake molds...but after they baked they didn't really look so much like hearts. Sorry honey - we tried!! We didn't do a whole lot for Valentine's Day - just spent time together! Ceili LOVED her new toys we got her and couldn't get enough of our cupcakes!! She cracked me up - wouldn't pick it up to eat, so she just leaned over and ate it straight off the table...SO CUTE!! Ceili was in such a silly mood that day - we had been trapped inside for 2 days because of the snow!! She made such a mess with her cupcake - and LOVED being able to lick her fingers!! What a funny girl she is these days!! We hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!!













































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! She's so cute.

auntiea said...

oh my gosh, she steals my heart every time. these pics are so cute. I LOVE the little shirt she is wearing! See you guys soon.... (when carter is here)!

Nana Mennel said...

My Silly Valentine!!! I just love the pictures. Her personality is just beautiful and I love the way you catch it on film. Love you guys.