Friday, February 16, 2007

YAY Colts!!!

I know this is quite a bit late...but better late than never!! These are pictures from Superbowl Sunday - Ceili loves saying "touchdown" and holding her arms above her head!! What a goofball! She had to learn to do this to show Uncle Matt...boy is he proud!!! Jamie and Matt had all of us over to watch the game, so I snapped a few shots before we left of my little girl in her Colts jersey!!


Above is Ceili, watching the game like a big girl! And below is Keira showing off her Colts gear as well. Justin and I made Keira a shirt to wear for the game, since they don't make them small enough for teeny tiny babies. Jamie made Keira a cute little bib for the big game...so cute!!
Everybody had a great time at Jamie and Matt's house - next year, we'll have 2 more little ones running around with Ceili!!

3 comments:

Nana Mennel said...

Love the pictures of the little ones in their Colts attire. I have to say I have the cutest grandchildren!!! Love you.

auntiea said...

looks like fun!! ceili is such a big girl!

Shawna said...

GO COLTS! I'm so proud of them! They had to have won because they had two of the cutest cheerleaders!