Friday, February 16, 2007

Wishes do come true...

We had Jamie's baby shower at our house on February 3rd - we've been a little busy...sorry the pictures are so late! Jamie had a great turn out and she got tons of great gifts! I think Jamie and Matt are just about ready for Baby Carter to enter this world! Just a couple more weeks and we will all get to meet Baby Carter! We can't wait - Ceili is so excited to meet Baby "Tarter" as she calls him!! I hope Jamie enjoyed her shower - I know she will enjoy using all of her new things!







You can't tell these 2 are related, can you?? It's funny how strong genes are. This little boy's name is Silas, and he is my third cousin's son. Does this make them fourth cousins then?!?! We grew up close to my mom's cousin (Pam) and her family, so we always just looked at her kids as our first cousins rather than third. I never realized how strong genes are until Beth and I had Silas and Ceili so close together. Silas is about 1 1/2 months older than Ceili...and there sure are some traits (and good looks!)that have been passed on through generations I guess!! His big sister, Ella, is just as adorable but I couldn't get the three of them in the same picture!! I just think it's crazy how similar they look, being so far apart on the family tree!!

No comments: