Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snow Baby

When we woke up this morning and saw snow, I was so excited to take Ceili outside and let her play! This, obviously, was her first time to play in the snow - and she absolutely LOVED it!! Justin pulled her around in her new sled and every time he would stop for just a second, she would scream "MORE!!" She even fell face first into the snow and got up and wanted more...what a trooper!! She would have stayed out there all day if we would have let her - we had to bribe her with a cookie to get her to come back inside because her little cheeks were getting so red!! I can't wait to take her out in the snow again - I am so glad she liked it...now it just needs to snow a couple more times so she can play again.



































3 comments:

auntiea said...

oh my gosh, she looks like the little boy on christmas story- all bundled up. how cute! i love her snow suit this year- oh how i would love to see her playing in the snow! im sure she loves it! thanks for putting all these pictures up!

Nana Mennel said...

She looks like the "Bob Gregory" boy. Except she is a girl of course. Reminds me of her mama, loved to play in the snow. I am glad we had a little so she could experience it. Wonderful pictures.

Shawna said...

Ceili you look gorgeous in all that snow! I think you should just keep it all in Indy! Love you!