Monday, December 04, 2006

Introducing...

Well...Justin has been asking for a new dog for a while now and I finally broke down when I saw our new little girl! She is just the cutest thing and soooo sweet too!! (and it also helps that Justin got a huge discount by working at Uncle Bill's!!) We brought Izzie home on Saturday night for a "trial" and after about an hour knew we weren't taking her back. Within two minutes, Ceili was bending down, patting her leg saying "Izzie, Izzie!!" It was so cute!! Izzie is a soft-coated Wheaton Terrier and is 4 months old. She looks like a big teddy bear...and with all that hair, can you believe she doesn't shed?! Nope...not one bit, which is a HUGE plus with me because I HATE dog hair!! Hannah is doing well with her - she had to show her who's boss...however, I think Izzie has really shown Hannah who the boss is!! Ceili is loving her - she does get a little scared when Hannah and Izzie play though. We can't wait for everyone to meet the new addition to our family - I know everyone will fall in love with her at first sight! Below are a few pictures of Izzie...and one of Ceili after she was worn out from chasing Izzie around the house!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a surprise! I am sure that Ceili is just in heaven.

Anonymous said...

HOLY COWS!!!! How stinkin cute and what a huge plus that she doesn't shed! Sounds like someone I know caved in!! :) Can't wait to meet her in person!

Love you!

auntiea said...

She is so cute, she looks so big until she is right next to hannah-