Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas with the Anderson's

Ceili got this sweater from Adam & Sarah for Christmas - I love how it looks on her...her eyes are amazing with this blue!! We have not done much the past few days because of my surgery & Ceili being sick, so I thought I would post some of these pictures I took the other day.
Ceili loves her new puppy...she wants to hug and kiss her all the time!! It is so cute to watch them - poor Izzie never gets a break though!!
Here are some pictures from when we celebrated Christmas with the Anderson's. It is so much fun watching the kids get so excited over their gifts - it's also fun to watch the three of them grow up together. They have so much fun with one another!!

Ceili was so cute when Nathan was drinking his bottle - she's such a little Mommy!! She loves her babydolls for sure, and she thought she had to to comfort Nathan and help him as he drank his bottle...so sweet!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics of Izzie and Ceili are so good. All of the pics are great. Lisa and I really enjoyed looking at the updates! Lisa loves all the pics; especially the ones with the dooggies!!! The one at the tree farm was so cute.