Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hannah Rose

Our neighbors (the Cenkner's) asked me to take some pictures of their daughter, Hannah Rose. Hannah was also one of our flower girls in the wedding - such a sweetie!! =) She did such a great job and absolutely LOVED it...she had so much fun posing!! All we had to do was tell her she could play with Ceili outside after we were done and she did awesome!! I had a lot of fun taking these - hopefully they will find some they like. Here are just a few of the pictures I took for them - enjoy!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Holly! I love the one in front of the window...I'm sure they are thrilled with these.

Anonymous said...

I am sure Leslie and Blake are very happy with the pictures. They are wonderful. You are very talented and it shows that you love to take pictures.

Anonymous said...

Holly,
I don't know if I'm doing this
right, but I just wanted you to
know I enjoyed viewing all the
picutes. You guys are quite the
photographers!
Pat