Saturday, December 23, 2006

Baking Day 2006

In the past, my sisters and I have gone over to Mom and Dad's to do our Christmas baking, but the past couple of years it has not worked out. This year, I decided to ask if we could do it again...so Jamie, Ashley, Ceili and I all went over and got most of our baking done with Mom. We were sad that Shawna couldn't be with us, but next year we will make sure she is in town!! It was a lot fun and hectic at the same time. Here are the few pictures we took - for some reason, I didn't get the camera out until the end...silly me!! I don't know how Mom dodged the camera, but she really was there - I promise!! We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!
The guys occupied Ceili for us since she wasn't feeling very well - poor baby! Papaw, Uncle Matt and Daddy played with her and read her lots of her favorite books!!


1 comment:

Nana Mennel said...

Great pictures and years of memories. I love that we were able to start our Christmas baking day again. I have really missed it. I love watching you girls laugh and joke, and you actually know how to bake!!! I am joking, I knew you could. You are all wonderful cooks.