Sunday, December 10, 2006

Better Late than Never...

I have been sooooo busy lately that I haven't really had the time to go through our Thanksgiving pictures...and of course, I wanted to make sure I went through and got a variety before posting any. Here are some pictures we took at Thanksgiving...I think they turned out really nice! We don't have enough pictures of the three cousins together, so I thought I would try to get some...Ty was in a goofy mood though, so I took whatever I could get! It was really nice getting together with everyone...it doesn't happen often enough! Next, we'll post some Christmas pictures...had to at least post the Thanksgiving before the Christmas pictures!! Sorry it's been so long...hopefully we have not lost our audience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are soo cute! Silly Ty...the one of him on the swing is really cute! Love you!!