Sunday, December 31, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

We definitely had a wonderful Christmas...very hectic, but wonderful at the same time! We celebrated with the Ison's on the 22nd, then the Mennel's on the 23rd. We continued to celebrate as Justin and I had my family over for Christmas Eve dinner following mass on Sunday. Christmas morning we celebrated on our own with Ceili, then began our day celebrating with all of her grandparents. We went to my parent's house for Mom's delicious brunch and opened gifts (Ceili loved helping Papaw pass the gifts out). We had Wendy & Jeff, along with Gra, up to our house in the afternoon - it was nice seeing them since it's been so long. Then Charlie & Lisa came by in the evening to see us - they brought their dog Libby to play with Hannah & Izzie as well!
Ceili had a great Christmas - she received tons of great gifts from everyone and actually didn't get two of anything, which was surprising!! It was so much fun watching her open her presents and see just how excited she got about each and every one of them. She is turning into such a little girl...no more baby, that's for sure!! She just cracks us up every moment of every day...there is never a dull moment in the von Buchler household!!

Well, we hope everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as we did - there are a ton of pictures on here, so grab a drink, sit back, relax and enjoy the photos!!





























Being part of a large family has always been so much fun for us "kids" growing up. We always tell people how big our family is, but I don't think they quite get it until they see pictures like the one below. This is a picture of my grandparents (in the middle covered in little ones!) with most of their grandchildren (my cousins) and great-grandchildren (my cousins' children). In this picture, I believe we are missing 10 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren (with 3 more due within the next few months). I doubt we will ever be able to get EVERYONE together, but that sure would be a neat picture to have!! Hopefully I haven't left anyone out, but with my dad being one of 12 children, I'm bound to leave someone out in the count!

No comments: