Saturday, November 04, 2006

Our First Post...

Welcome to our blog!! People are always wanting to see pictures of what we have been up to (actually they usually just want to know about Ceili, but I've never noticed that or anything). Anyways, since I only send pictures out about once a month, I thought I'd go ahead and create a blog - that way I can let everyone see a few pictures more often. This way, you all will be able to see pictures of our oh-so interesting lives!! I know you are all jumping up and down for joy - why didn't I do this a long time ago?! Well...I hope you all enjoy our Family blog...check back often because you never know when I'll update it!!

So...for our first post...today we entered Ceili in the New Star Discovery search. This is a baby search that is "supposed" to help Ceili snag an agent and get on commercials. However, I don't really know how many of their winners have actually had that success. Anyways...Ceili came home today with 6 trophies and 1 tiara. She won the prettiest eyes, personality plus and angel face categories. She also won the head shot and snapshot categories (I had to enter photos) and then she won the overall cutest girl in her age division. We are soooo proud of her!! She did such a good job - smiled and waved for the judges (and of course, she couldn't get off of the stage without shooting her "mean" face at them first!). Auntie Mamie and Uncle Matt met us up there to watch - it was a good time!! Here are a few pictures of our day - ENJOY!! (forgive me if this isn't the best blog...it will take some practice, so be patient!!)








Here Ceili is...patiently waiting for the results. She did such a good job the whole time - what a big girl she is becoming these days!!

4 comments:

auntiea said...

Hey there! your blog is wonderful! She is beautiful and so are you, you both should have won 6 trophies! See you wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ceili...Nana and Papaw knew you would win. You are beautiful. We hope you had fun on stage. You are such a "natural".

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I did not know Ceili was entered, but how wonderful. I know she was adorable.

Love, Aunt Connie

Anonymous said...

Nana and Papaw love the pictures from Shawna's shower. Jamie and Shawna look so cute together with their babies. Can't wait to see them.

Love,
Nana and Papaw