Monday, November 13, 2006

Last Warm Day??

I decided to take Ceili down to the playground because it was so warm and it may have been the last "warm" day for us to enjoy the swings!! Ceili LOVES going down there and swinging and sliding...she could spend hours there at a time! Ceili and I played peek-a-boo (my new favorite picture above) for a while and she just got such a kick out of it!! Hopefully we will have a few more times to go to the playground before it gets TOO cold, but at least we took advantage of this warm day just in case!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ceili Beili!

I hope you had a wonderful day at the park...you look adorable! Be good for mommy and daddy! I'll see you soon, on TURKEY DAY! I love you!!

Love,

Auntie Nawna

auntiea said...

Sure looks like you had fun at the park today. It is so neat to watch you play outside, you are always so excited and explore every inch of the outdoors, I will see you wednesday! love,
your auntie a