Monday, November 06, 2006

Pictures from yesterday...

Well, we didn't do much today that was exciting enough to write about...stayed in our pj's until 5:00 this evening because we were cleaning all day. Justin made me go through the last few bags from my parent's house - I've been avoiding it because I don't know where to put everything. However, he can no longer blame our messy garage on me - it's all him now!! We didn't take any pictures today, but here are a few I took yesterday. We had to get some cute pictures of Ceili with Justin's drums since she like to bang on them so much, so I did the best I could. Here are a few of what I ended up with.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ceili is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I can't believe how gorgeous she is! I'm glad you have this blog- this way, we can keep up on what's going on! :)

auntiea said...

my little drummer girl.

Anonymous said...

You must take some pictures of Emma and Trevor! You did such a great job. Ceili is growing like a weed. Love the piggy tails.