Saturday, February 16, 2008

Princess for a Day (or hour)

I decided I better go ahead and get a pedicure before the baby is born, so who better to keep me company than our little princess herself?! I paint Ceili's toes all the time, but she has never actually had a pedicure at a Nails place before...so I asked if they would give her one as well. And for a small price, she was made to feel like a real princess! She was so cute, sitting there in that big massage chair with her tiny feet dangling down, just waiting for the man to come back and paint her toes!! They even put the little foam things between her tiny toes! You could tell just how special it made her feel - so worth it to see her this way!! She is such a special little girl, and I hope she always feels that way! As the man was painting her toes, she just sat there and smiled and told me "Mama, I like the man painting my toes!" I am so glad I decided to take her with me - I almost dropped her off with my mom and went by myself. I hope this is something we can continue to do together as she gets older - special time for just the two of us!! Below is a picture of her finished nails - the man painted flowers on her big toes, and she thought that was great!!

1 comment:

Nana Mennel said...

What a wonderful memory for the two of you. It is so sweet to see her sitting there waiting, I know how she loves to have her piggy's painted. Love you guys!!