Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Anytime now...

Our little boy has not arrived yet...but he WILL be here within the next 2 weeks and we are soooo ready!! We thought we'd take a few pictures to document this special time in our lives...and document how sweet Ceili is to her brother already! She just loves kissing him and talking to him, so of course, we had to capture that!! Here are some pictures we did this past weekend - a few of Ceili and me and just one of Justin and me. It's kind of hard to get the best pictures of Justin and me when we have to use the self-timer, so we settled for just this one!
We are so excited to welcome our little boy into this world and see his tiny fingers and toes!! We are also excited to see his big sister take on her important role! She's becoming such a big girl these - doesn't she look like a big girl?!?! Fully potty-trained, talks up a storm, so independent and full of personality...so much fun she is these days!!

3 comments:

Nana Mennel said...

Ok...made me cry!! Those are the cutest pictures. Ceili is going to be such a great big sister. Papaw and I can't wait to see Keaton either. Won't be long now.

auntiea said...

oh, Ceili Beili- how do you always grab my heart? I tell you what all of these beautiful, happy, and healthy kids really make living away from home hard but bring a smile to my face every day. Such cute pictures--- I cant wait to have another wonderful child join our family.

Shawna said...

Love these pics!!