Thursday, February 28, 2008

At home...

We are really enjoying our time at home with our little guy - even if it means Mommy has to sleep in the recliner with him every night!! He is so precious and makes our little family seem more complete now!! We love watching Ceili with her little brother - she just adores him! She loves kissing him and talking to him - she is so protective of him and wants him to be involved in every single thing she does!! She was heart-broken when I told her he wasn't going to go to school with her last week or to dance with her this past Tuesday! She just wants him around her all the time, which is a huge relief for me!! She cracks me up when he cries - she tells me "Mommy, your baby is crying!" I have tried and tried to tell her that he is OUR baby...but she insists on calling him MY baby!! Here are a few pictures that we snapped while Keaton was in a good mood the other day...more to follow, I am sure!!

4 comments:

Nana Mennel said...

Cute pictures!!! He sure is a sweetie! I think it is sweet when Ceili tells Keaton she will protect him. What a great big sister.

jamie said...

Is it just me, or is Keaton winking at me in that last one?!? Jk I love the pictures...he is so stinkin' sweet and cuddly!

auntiea said...

so cute. i was so happy to see an update today as I am missing being home with all of you, especially all the little ones and their lovins.

Shawna said...

Oh I just want to squeeze them both! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you for Easter!!