Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day


Ceili has been such a Daddy's Girl lately, and I love watching her with Justin!! We had a session at a park on Sunday, so we thought we'd try to get a few pictures of Daddy and his girl together on his special day. After the session, though, Ceili was exhausted, so we just got this one! She really does adore her Daddy though!!


We went swimming at Nana & Papaw's to celebrate Father's Day...it was so nice to be in the water since it was soooo hot out!!


Above is a picture of Matt and Justin with their babies...and below is Ceili with her absolute favorite person...her Papaw, my Dad.

Here is our family...

...and Ceili with Mommy
Ceili is such a Water Baby...thanks to all of those swim lessons!! She just can't get enough...she LOVES blowing bubbles in the water...another thanks to her swim lessons!! And yes, Ceili does go under the water...what a big girl!!

2 comments:

auntiea said...

Oh, I cant wait to play in the pool with my little Ceili Baili!

Nana Mennel said...

I am glad the babies like the water!! I can't wait until I can get in with them. I'm glad the dads got to cool off on Fathers Day.