Friday, June 08, 2007

Ceili LOVES the New Patio...

Here are some photos of Ceili running around on the new patio...she absolutely LOVES it!! I look forward to many, many, many more fun days on this patio! Now, if I could just figure out what to do with all that extra space!!









Ceili has so much fun listening for airplanes and trying to find them in the sky. Here she is saying "Mommy, I see airpwane!! It's in sky!!" I love how she says it - it is the cutest thing in the world!!!

Below, Ceili is telling me "Hi Mommy!" She is so sweet...I love when she just decides to tell me "Hi Mommy" or "I love you, Mommy" totally on her own, with no prompting. She is the sweetest thing...she loves to just come up and give you hugs and kisses for no reason at all - just because she feels like it.

Here, I think Ceili is praying that I feed her something good for lunch!!! But...when her favorite foods are peas, strawberries, yogurt and cheese...I don't think I could go wrong!!

3 comments:

auntiea said...

i miss my ceili girl so bad... Cute pics. NEW PATIO??? whoa, your backyard is really shaping up cant wait to see it when i am in town for ceili's 2nd bday. (which i still cant believe). Love and miss you all so much

Nana Mennel said...

Great pictures. I am glad Ceili loves the new patio. She will have lots of fun playing with all her toys on it. I just love her smile!!!

Shawna said...

What a cutie patooty! Patio looks great from what I could see! I loved hanging out with you guys this weekend...lots of fun! Keira says she misses you guys already!