Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring has sprung!!

It seemed like overnight our flowers began blooming...and haven't stopped!! Two days ago we had some green popping up and now we've got an entire bed of yellow and purple flowers! Ceili was really excited to see them in our flower bed today...and, of course, she had to see if they smelled good!! Ceili is in the "MY" phase right now, so she just kept telling me "Mommy, my flowers!" & "I like flowers!" I look forward to watching our yard, as the rest of our flowers begin to bloom. I was so excited to have a sign of spring that I thought I would share! Looks like we're off to a beautiful spring!!






3 comments:

Nana Mennel said...

I love it!!! She is so darn cute. The flowers are pretty also.

jamie said...

Wow, I cannot believe you have flowers already..."mine" are merely green little buds just waiting to open. She is just too sweet!

auntiea said...

wow. thats beautiful. ceili told me the other day she wanted to see my flowers (the garden by the barn) and i told her they werent here yet- I am sure she will be happy that they are coming up!