Saturday, March 10, 2007

Diaper Days...

Some kids have Jammies Days...Ceili has Diaper Days!! She loves to run around in just her diaper, and I think it is sooo cute! Her diaper is about the only thing that still shows that she is not TOTALLY grown up! She has become such a big girl these past couple of months and is really a toddler now...even though she will always be my baby!! She has started potty training and doesn't like to keep her diaper on once she's gone potty in it - what a big girl!! She is such a ham these days and I think these pictures really depict the silly girl she has become!




















Ceili LOVES her "peen toes" (aka "pink toes"). She asks me to paint them for her and she actually sits still until we're done and doesn't touch them until I say so!! She is such a girly girl...painted toes, purses and lipstick!! I just love her little painted toes, so I thought we'd share them with you all!

Ceili absolutely adores her Daddy...I had to capture this moment on camera!! So sweet!!
Ceili has so many faces she makes - each one of them so different from the rest, but just as cute and sweet! I love all of the different faces she makes, so I thought I'd share a few of my blue-eyed girl!
Our little girl's favorite pasttime is reading her books. She could sit and read her books all day long! There are even quite a few books she has memorized what we say on the pages (or at least parts of what we say on each page). She'll bring a book to me and say "Mommy, you read" so I read it to her. Then, she'll take it back and say "Mommy, I read." She will turn each page and say something I said from that page. It's so funny watching and listening to her "read" the books. Sometimes she makes up her own stories, which are always a riot to listen to!! I don't think I've ever seen a child love to read as much as she does!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly, I LOVE your pictures. I was wondering if you'd like to take some pictures for prom? By the way, I would love to babysit Ceili whenever you and Justin want to go out. I love you! Talk to you later.
love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Honestly, SUCH a beautiful girl! (But you already know that!) Carter is adorable, too...look at all that hair! :) Him and Keira must have planned that...

Nana Mennel said...

I agree, I have the most beautiful grandchildren. We are truly blessed!! I love how you capture the cute antics of Ceili.