Sunday, March 25, 2007

Something New...

My cousin Julie is in Perry Meridian's Winter Color Guard and had their State competition yesterday. My aunt asked me if I would go take pictures of her so they would have some shots of this experience. This is not something I had done before and didn't know how the pictures would turn out, but they trusted me to get some good shots. It was really neat to watch the guard perform - Julie did a great job, of course!! And, now that Winterguard is over...we get to use her (& her twin sister Beth of course) to babysit so Justin and I can go out by ourselves for a change!! Ceili just loves both of them and will have so much fun...she won't even notice Mommy & Daddy are gone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, HOLLY! You did such a wonderful job. Very cool. Thanks so much!
It was great hanging out with you yeasterday. Take care.
XOXO

Nana Mennel said...

These are wonderful pictures. Julie is just beautiful. You did a great job capturing her movements