Thursday, September 18, 2008

We had so much fun

...driving around looking for places to take Keira's pictures, while camping in Ohio over Labor Day weekend!! Shawna and I decided it would be fun to drive around and do more urban-like photos this time, so spaghetti dinner on-the-go and camera in hand, we set out for some good spots! And, we found some great spots...and were thrilled to find an old yellow VW van that happened to match Keira's bumble bee dress!! What a find! And even better, the doors were unlocked...so in went Keira, and boy did she have fun!! She is such a beautiful, happy little girl, and Justin and I are lucky enough to have her as our Goddaughter!!


3 comments:

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

Oh my gosh!! Those are great pictures!! I love all of them. She is such a cutie pie!! I love the ones with the VW, she looks so cute with her arm out the window. Love you guys!!

jamie said...

Awe...they look great! Isn't she just one of the cutest little girls you have ever seen. I love her!!

auntiea said...

oh so cute!! i am especially partial to the ones withe VW bus (because i have always loved those too). You did a great job, i love the new setting!