Friday, September 12, 2008

There's more than corn

in Indiana...there are adorable little boys in overalls too!! My sister asked me to take pictures of Carter in front of corn with his little jean overalls on...we found a field that hadn't turned yellow yet and went for it! I think the pictures turned out great for having about 10 minutes to take them...with Ceili having to pee out in the middle of nowhere and Keaton screaming in the car! All things considered, Carter loved "hiding" in the corn and gave us some great laughs!

3 comments:

jamie said...

awe, the pictures look great! I love all of them but I think the one of him hiding is super cute!

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

I love the pictures! I just love a man in overalls! I don't think I can pick a favorite one, they are all so good. Glad he's my grandson, I would be jealous if he were someone else's.

auntiea said...

Oh these are so cute. But of course, he is a great subject!! I love the idea of him with the corn, espcially the one with the straw hat.