Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You know it's spring...

...when you have too many pictures to post! Here are a ton from the past couple of weeks...

Ceili, Keaton & I went to the zoo with our friends from Ceili's preschool class and had a great time!! As you can see below, we looked like we had our own preschool class with us, as the 7 of them sat down to have their snacks!
And here's Keaton in his stroller at the zoo, just hanging out!
Mr. Keaton is getting so big and changing daily...but one thing that stays the same is the love for his "friends" that go around in circles on his swing!!
He has started smiling too...A LOT!!
With spring comes playing outside, which means BUBBLES (thanks Auntie A!) and going to the park!!
As many pictures as I have of our little girl where her eyes are bright blue & looking at the camera, none of them make me smile like the below picture does! This has got to be my new favorite picture of Ceili...you can tell by her face just how happy she is to be swinging...it is just pure joy to me!! This picture captures our little girl just how I like to think of her!!
We walked down to the playground so that Ceili could swing...and Keaton was happy to just be along for the ride!
Mom and Dad had us all over for dinner last Sunday night and Auntie Mamie made a cake for dessert. As soon as Ceili found out there was cake, she told us that it was her birthday cake and we would have to sing to her so she could blow the candles out. Who could say no to that?!?! So, Nana put candles on the cake and we all sang...and Ceili was a happy little girl!!
Auntie Mamie and I decided to take the little ones to the park and they had so much fun! Carter loved swinging and Ceili had a ball on the slides!!
And below are just some of my happy, blue-eyed babies!
I absolutely love this hat on Keaton and couldn't decide if I liked the picture best in color or b&w, so you get both!!

4 comments:

jamie said...

love the pics...too sweet! I love Keatons little smile and that hat just cracks me up. I love it!!

Nana Mennel said...

I love all the pictures!! I don't know which one is my favorite they are all so darn cute. I agree with Jamie, the hat on Keaton is wonderful. There is nothing better than a smile or giggle that say's "I'm having fun". It makes it all worth it!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

auntiea said...

oh my gosh. what a great posting. so many pictures of the cuties!! I cant believe how big Keaton has gotten. It is so much fun seeing all of the little ones play and interact with each other- they are so lucky to be so close with their cousins. I look forward to millions of memories with them in the years to come..... all captured by you on camera
:)