Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Seeing Double...

I have had so much fun taking pictures of these two since they were born and look forward to our future sessions! They have changed so much over the past few months and are looking more and more alike these days! Can you tell which is which? To make it easier for those who know them, I have put the pictures in order - Jameson then Keegan and so on.
I had to put the below pictures on here. They came to our house for the session this time and Ceili just couldn't get enough of them...and they couldn't get enough of her either!! She decided to jump in a couple shots and this is what we ended up with...
I just love this picture and how the boys look like mirror images of one another...their hands on their feet and knees...so cute!!

1 comment:

auntiea said...

too cute. they are so adorable. great pix holly! I love the last one with little ceili beili of course