Saturday, April 14, 2007

Our Gymnast...

Ceili had her first gymnastic class this morning and had a blast!! Gabby (from a previous post) has been taking gymnastics for a while now, and I finally signed Ceili up too! Ceili did a couple forward rolls, tried hanging on the bars for a second (with the help of my friend Jaime, Gabby's aunt) and jumped a ton!! I think she'll do more and more each week, and I can't wait to watch her turn into a little gymnast! And, of course, it helps that the outfits are worth it all! Here are some pictures from Ceili's first class...and some at home before we left!


















2 comments:

Nana Mennel said...

I see a future "Nadia" in the works. She looks so cute and also seems to be having a blast. Can't wait to go and watch.

Shawna said...

Watch out Mary Lou Rettin!! Soo cute!