Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FINALLY!!!

Over the past few weeks, we have been passing a virus back and forth at the von Buchler household, and I am just now finally getting these pictures edited! We have all been so exhausted...and a particular 21 month old has been extremely clingy so it's been difficult getting anything done the past couple of weeks. Anyways, below are Keira's 3 month pictures...isn't she beautiful?!? She is such a fun baby - loves to smile and laugh all the time! I'm so glad we captured her beautiful smile and sweet laugh! I'll have pictures from another session as well as some more of Ceili soon...stay tuned!









2 comments:

Shawna said...

I love those! You really captured my beautiful girl well! I love the laugh storyboard! Great job Hol!

Nana Mennel said...

Awesome!! I love them all. I wish she was here so I could give her a great big hug and kiss!!