Sunday, March 01, 2009

Happy Birthday To You!!

So this post is 100% in honor of Shawna's birthday!! I don't know how, but I never posted these pictures from my gorgeous, sweet, fun-loving Goddaughter's 2nd Birthday!! Keira had a Hungry Caterpillar birthday party...and it was decked out with every detail from the book! Below you will see the cake...how PERFECTLY adorable did it turn out?!?! Keira absolutely loved her "taterpillar cake" - she is still talking about it almost 2 months later!!
The next picture cracks me up every time I look at it - this is how excited she was when she found out it was time to open presents!!
And here she is with part of her gift from us! She loves Ceili's umbrella and never wants to give it back, so I thought she needed her very own umbrella (and matching raincoat, of course!)! She thought it was a great idea too - she just put it right on and wanted to walk around to show everyone...how adorable is she?!
And...below are some of the maternity pictures I took for Shawna! I think I would have a million babies if I could look like this during pregnancy!
Below is one of my favorites...again - how cute is my neice?!
And about 10 days or so later, this little guy entered the world!! Kalen James is just as sweet and precious as his big sister, not to mention the fact that he looks just like her!! If we ever wondered what Keira would look like as a boy...this is it!! I have been keeping these pictures a secret until the birth announcements were out and received by all - I would have hated to spoil it and post them before people got to see them first-hand on the announcements!!
So, Shawna, I hope you enjoy this post that is dedicated to YOU!! Happy Happy Birthday To You! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Aww Shucks...what an awesome birthday present!! All the pics are beautiful! You did a fantastic job as usual...can't wait to get them ordered and up on the walls!!!

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

Great pictures!! I love the one of Keira and Shawna showing off their bellies! The one of Keira getting excited to open gifts is the exact face her mommy use to do when she was excited!!!

auntiea said...

Such cute pictures! I just love the one of Shawna on the bridge in her heals all prego. Its so cute.Love you guys!