Thursday, May 17, 2007

Brings back memories...

This little girl missed her softball pictures because she had a program at school, so her parents asked me if I could take some shots for her. Trust me, she had a lot more fun than she would have had if she had them taken with her team! She was so into it and came full of ideas of what she wanted to do for the pictures, so we went with it! She is just too adorable, and I think these turned out great! Watching her reminded me of when I played softball growing up...that was the focus of our family's entire summer! At times, we would eat just about every meal for a whole weekend at the diamonds...pizza, hot dogs, nachos, jolly ranchers, laffy taffy, and airheads!! Those were the days...

4 comments:

auntiea said...

These turned out really cute! Good job. You are really getting experience with a lot of types of portraits lately- it is fun isnt it??

auntiea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana Mennel said...

What a lucky girl. She has great softball pictures, better than her teammates. She sure brings back memories. I can almost feel the dust on my face as I sit here. No, I really do miss those days. Good job Holly.

jamie said...

Oh, how fun! I miss softball! Her pictures are really cute...I like the one of the cleats!