Friday, April 23, 2010

I have been a HORRIBLE blogger lately...



and for that, I am sorry!!  I have been so completely busy that past few months, between my kiddos and my work, I hardly have time to sleep....let alone blog!  But, I have had quite a few people ask if I had given up on blogging, and that made me realize how badly I needed to update!  

So.....here are some photos from Easter!  I've got a bunch of photos from Keaton's birthday party and our trip to Disney to post as well, but I'll start with Easter and work backwards! 

For Easter, we had an Easter Tea Party at our house for the nieces and nephews - they had a tea party with tea cup cupcakes and bunny-shaped PB sandwiches and we decorated Easter eggs!!  

Below is Miss Ceili - she has been begging to have a Tea Party with her new tea set since Christmas, so she was excited to finally have one!!
Here is Tommy - our best friend's little boy, who happens to be Ceili's best friend as well!!!

Below is Miss Keira, showing off her beautiful jewelry!! 
                      
And here is Nate (Tommy's brother), who happens to be one of Ceili's other best friends!!  Ceili is right between Tommy and Nate in age, so they always have a blast together!!
And sweet Kalen James, showing off his bunny ears!!!
Shae is such a good sport when it comes to all the things we do for the kiddos!!

I think Ty liked his bunny ears too!!

Carter was not too thrilled with his bunny ears though - we could only get him to put them on for a split second!

Keaton was not feeling the best, so this is about all we got!  He slept on Daddy throughout the entire Tea Party part....and woke up just in time to have a cookie before we decorated eggs!

Below, Ceili and Keira help each other decorate their Easter eggs!  These two crack me up - yesterday, I just said Keira's name and Ceili said "Mom, please don't talk about Keira."  I asked "Why not?"  She said "Because that will just make me miss her more!"  How sweet are they?!?!  We really wish they didn't live almost 4 hours away!!!  

And Carter LOVED decorating his eggs - I think he could have decorated them all day!!

Keaton loved decorating the eggs - no tongs needed for him though!!  He would just reach right in and grab his egg out of the bowls!  He is Mr. Independent these days and NEVER wants help....unless he has tried and tried and finally gives up!!

Here are Ceili and Keaton at Ceili's preschool Easter Egg Hunt...it was a little chilly out that day, but they still had a blast!!

After mass on Palm Sunday, we took the kiddos to Greenwood Mall to see the Easter Bunny...they were ALL three brave, as they held hands on their way up to see him...

...but that bravery only lasted until they got about 2 foot from him - Ceili walked right up and sat on his lap, but Keaton and Carter were not so sure!!
Carter wouldn't get close to him, and Keaton just stood there and cried...as their Mommy's stood there snapping pictures because it was just too funny!!

Keaton was just fine as we walked away though, smiling and waving to the Easter Bunny like they were best friends!!  As long as he got a sucker, he was happy!!!
OK....that's enough pictures for one post!!  I'll post our actual Easter DAY pictures later...on another post!  Hope this makes people happy...I promise to TRY to keep both of my blogs (this one and my photography one) more up-to-date!!  My photography blog is even more behind....I believe I'm about 4 months behind on that one...and I just keep getting further and further behind!!  Sorry folks...but I'll do better going forward!!  :)

2 comments:

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

I love the new banner! Ceili looks so grown up in her makeup. I am so sad that I had to miss her dance program!!! The kids are getting so big and of course beautiful!!!

Ashley said...

Oh i just love the new banner. She was so sweet at her receital. I am excited to see a new post, and I'm going to hold you to your promise.. haha.