Sunday, May 18, 2008

Three Months Today!

Keaton Charles is three months today...and my has he changed over the past three months! He is now smiling, cooing, and laughing at everyone and everything! I really think he has the sweetest little smile...what a handsome little blue-eyed, bald baby boy we have! At his two month appointment, Keaton was 11 lbs 3 oz...I am guessing he is 12 1/2 or 13 lbs already! It's amazing how fast he is growing and changing, day by day! He is just such a happy little baby and loves to hold his head up like a big boy!!

3 comments:

jamie said...

There's my lil' man! I love that smile! It is so beautiful. He is such a happy little guy!

auntiea said...

my o my is he handsome! That little smiles just lights up the room! cant wait to hold that cuddly little boy in a few weeks.

Nana Mennel said...

What a cutie!! It is hard to believe he is 3 months already. I love it when he does his little belly laugh.