Thursday, March 27, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

I have been waiting to post some of these pictures because they are on the birth announcements, and I didn't want to spoil the surprise. Now that most of them are out and should have been received, I thought I'd post them...along with some others we've taken the past few weeks. Keaton is growing so fast - I never thought he would be so big so soon! We are just having the best time with him - Ceili loves him so much and is really genuine when she talks/sings to him and touches him. She is so gentle with him (most of the time) and it is so sweet to watch him just stare at her (smiling here and there) as she talks and sings to him. They are going to have such a great relationship - I just know it!!

Just now, as I was sitting here typing this, Keaton began to cry in his swing. Immediately, Ceili walked over and wiped a little bit of drool off of his mouth because she thinks that is why he is upset. As I walked over to pick him up, I told her "Thank you for wiping his mouth - that was very sweet!" Her response was "It's my pleasure!" She really loves to help out with him, even if it's just wiping drool off of his mouth! What a big girl she is these days - cracks me up with the things she says!!

I just love these pictures of the two of them together - how sweet do they look?! This one makes me think that Keaton is telling Daddy something very interesting...wonder what the secret is?!
The below picture is one of my absolute favorites!!

2 comments:

auntiea said...

these kids are getting way to good at pulling at my heart strings. beautiful pictures. such beautiful memories are being made with all of these beautiful kiddos we have in our lives. easter weekend was really great being with everyone, cant wait to see you all in a couple of weeks.

jamie said...

Wow, as a wipe a tear from my eyes. I just love them both so much. They are so special to me! and the pictures are just priceless.