Friday, September 07, 2007

6 Months Old Already?!


It is so hard to believe Carter is already 6 months old and sitting up all on his own, so proud of himself!! It is so much fun watching him grow and discover his world! He is such a happy, smiling little guy - just look at his sweet smile (looks just like his Mommy's smile!)!! He loves watching Ceili and listening to her sing to him - she loves to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to Carter, and it is so sweet to watch as he stares back at her with a huge grin on his face!!

3 comments:

auntiea said...

Oh my gosh! THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD ONES! What a handsome little man. Holly, I absolutely love these. I will be ordering some prints for sure. I cant even pick a favorite..

Nana Mennel said...

What a great job!! I love the one with the hat on and of him walking up the bridge!! Too cute. It will be hard to choose one that is for sure.

Shawna said...

Too cute!!!