Tuesday, February 02, 2010

And we're back!!!

We have been so busy the past few months and have had so many things going on that I have just not had the time to blog.....but I am committed to do better from now on!!!  I've had quite a few complaints about people checking the blog and seeing no updates....so hopefully this will make some people happy! We haven't gotten a whole lot of snow this year, but we did get enough to play outside for a bit in last week!  Ceili was so excited to walk outside and see snow on the ground - she immediately wanted to go outside and build a snowman!  I did talk her into going to school first....and had to convince her that a snowman was just not possible this time!  When Daddy got home, we all bundled up and went out to the backyard for some fun on the sled!!  I think Justin definitely got his work out that afternoon, pulling about 55 pounds of weight in their sled....but their smiles were soooooo worth any muscle-burning Daddy had to endure!!  Below are some pictures from the other day - there were so many of them sledding that I loved that I just couldn't pick - their expressions were priceless!!  I just love them!!!








4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those might be some of the cutest pictures ever!! Their faces are just adorable, who knew snow could be so much fun!!

Ashley said...

Oh i love them so much! I just love how excited they look as the sled is taking off! I love the close up of Ceili Beili where you can see her 'diamonds'... love them!

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

YAY!!! I have been missing pictures of them! So glad you updated the blog. These are really great pictures, love their big smiles!!!

jamie said...

Oh, I am so glad to see some new pictures!! Looks like you all had fun playing in the snow....and by the looks of it out my window, there is plenty more where that came from!