Monday, August 18, 2008

"Halfy" Birthday

To You, "Halfy" Birthday To You, "Halfy" Birthday Dear Keaton, "Halfy" Birthday To You!! Today is Keaton's half birthday, so we had a small cookout to celebrate the whole first 6 months he has blessed our lives! I made him a cake...well, half a cake and got him some balloons. I tried just getting him half of a balloon, and the lady at the Party Store looked at me like I was crazy!! I don't know why she couldn't just cut them in half before she filled them?!?! She said it was something like they wouldn't stay blown up...I think she's the crazy one!!
It is so hard to believe our little baby is 6 months old already...sitting up, laughing and smiling all the time and talking up a storm (well, in baby terms)! Below are some pictures from his special day...we look forward to what the next 6 months of his first year have in store!

(click on storyboard to view larger)

1 comment:

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

Happy Halfy Birthday to you Keaton!! It is hard to believe you are 6 mos. old already. I love the outfit. You look so cute. Nana and Papaw love you!!