Sunday, June 15, 2008

Best Daddy in the World

In celebration of Father's Day, this post is dedicated to the wonderful man I chose to spend my life with and raise a family with.

(click on storyboard to make larger)

Justin is such a great Daddy...always there to kiss boo-boos or offer a gentle hug when Ceili is upset. He genuinely loves to have the kids around...even if it is just having Ceili help him in the yard or just holding Keaton on his chest in the evening. I have loved Justin from the minute I met him, but I have re-fallen in love with him in a totally different way now that we have kids.

I never thought I could get so much enjoyment out of just watching him interact with our children, but it brings me pure joy every time I sit back to just watch...I find myself smiling without even meaning to. As much as it breaks my heart sometimes, I think it is so sweet when Ceili wants Daddy to hold her or wants to spend time with him instead of me. As much as I would like to think that I am Ceili's one and only favorite...I know that I share that title with her Daddy too, which I think is just wonderful! I am so excited to watch as his relationships grow with both Ceili and Keaton.

Below are just a few pictures to honor him on his special day!

2 comments:

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

What a wonderful way to say "I Love You". I am sure Justin will treasure this forever!! Happy Fathers Day Justin.

jamie said...

Very very very sweet post! Love it!