Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not Such Babies Anymore

My neice and nephew that are just 7 weeks apart are getting closer and closer to their 1st birthdays. They are becoming little toddlers these days, having teeth come in, eating big kid foods, standing and beginning to talk...it doesn't seem like a year has already gone by! Below are some pictures of the two of them that I took a little while back - I had to wait until Christmas cards and birthday invitations were out before I could post these, so sorry they are a little late!!

Keira Hollyn will be turning one on the 5th of January - what a big girl!! Here are some pictures I took to use for her birthday invitations - she is such a photogenic little girl!!
And now, here are some of Carter Matthew. This poor little guy wasn't feeling well the day we took these, but he did a great job for having an ear infection! What a sweet boy he is, even if he is as stubborn as his mommy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say...I have the cutest grandkids ever!!! We are truly blessed! We need to take time to count our blessings everyday. Great pictures!

jamie said...

Holly~
The pictures of Keira and Carter are too sweet! I cannot wait to see them at Christmas together with Ceili....watch out world!!

Unknown said...

Holly, I stumbled upon your blog today and I'm loving looking at pictures of your and justin's beautiful daughter. This is Aileen by the way. I was at Senior retreat with you and justin. I actually live in Southport. Crazy small world where we live so close to people we know and don't even realize it. Ceili is absolutely adorable and it looks like you and Justin are doing amazing. Have a happy Holiday season.

Aileen

Shawna said...

I love the pics of Keira and Carter! I can't believe how big our babies are....just think this will be Keaton in 11 months!! Love you!