Monday, November 05, 2007

FAMILY Part 2

In an effort to get some family pictures for my sister, we headed out to the nearby park where the leaves were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! We were able to get some really good pictures with EVERYONE looking and smiling, which is a huge accomplishment with a 9 year old, a 5 year old and a 9 month old!! We also got some shots of Keira for her 9 month pictures - what a happy baby she is, even when she's a little under the weather!
Isn't she just a doll?! My how I love her beautiful smile - just lights up the room and melts my heart!!

4 comments:

auntiea said...

wow ,those are awesome. such a perfect little family. and yes, keiras smile totally warms my heart!

jamie said...

awe, how pretty! They all look so sweet!

Nana Mennel said...

I love the pictures!! What a beautiful family, glad they are part of mine!!! Looks like it was a beautiful day for pictures.

Shawna said...

We had a lot of fun that day! We almost sweat to death, but it was fun! Holly you did awesome!!!