Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Such a Big Girl!!


Keira has gotten to be such a big girl lately, and here are just a few shots that show off her new trick - sitting up!! For these pictures, we headed out to Nana and Papaw's house to take them at a special place that is near and dear to all of our hearts...and I'm sure will become that way with the grandkids too!!

Keira won her age division in the Marion County Fair Baby Contest this year, following right in her big cousin Ceili's footprints!! What a beautiful baby girl she is!! We look forward to watching Carter win next year...making it 3 years in a row!!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Awww...Look at my beautiful girl! You captured her so well! I love the nakey picture with the red bow! Thanks so much for taking them!

Nana Mennel said...

I just love them!! I don't think I can pick a favorite they are all so wonderful. She is such a cutie. I just love her to pieces!! Can't wait to see her this weekend for Papaws birthday. Love you.

jamie said...

What a cutie! I just love her! The pictures are too sweet! I cannot wait to get Carter's 6 mo pics taken.

auntiea said...

Wow, baby keira has that "what?" face down. Too cute. I love these pics. I am deffinately going to need some prints. Great Job Holly and Keria too!